You've got a convenient P-Card program in place, but how do you ensure every transaction complies with company policies? Lack of proper oversight not only reduces the performance of your program, it also increases the risk of non-compliant purchases and fraud.
In this webinar, presenter Mike Caluori, Analytics & Data Science Delivery Manager, will use real-world examples to illustrate how organizations have stopped relying on sampling in favour of continuous controls monitoring to ensure that P-Card transactions follow company policies.
This webinar will also show you how to:
- Reduce the liability of your P-Card program
- Identify common non-compliant or fraudulent card use with the help of analytics
- Cross-reference HR and Accounts Payable data with P-Card transactions for better anomaly detection
- Use workflows and case management for remediation of questionable transactions
- Secure buy-in by demonstrating the value of P-Card monitoring solutions to key stakeholders
Meet the Presenter
Analytics and Data Science Practice - Delivery Manager