The Role of Compliance in Reinforcing Your Correspondent Banking Relationships
This webinar explores measures respondent banks should use to successfully build correspondent banking relationships, including a strong AML compliance program.
Topics covered in the webinar:
- De-risking and the tools available to respondent banks
- What CBs require in their relationships with respondent banks and the key areas impacting them
- How to assess the risk appetite of your institution(s) and define it in a manner consistent with the correspondent banking relationships you want to keep
- The value of transaction monitoring and its impact on your relationship with CBs
- The deployment and use of technology as part of an effective transaction monitoring program